There are many reasons to seek out chiropractic treatment. Whether you have back pain, radiating pain, or you’re working to recover from an injury, chiropractic care is often the least invasive and most sensible option for treatment.
Conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Back Pain – Whether it’s the normal wear and tear on your back or other conditions such as herniated or degenerative discs, South Mandarin Chiropractic’s chiropractors manipulate your spine so that you can live your life without the crippling back pain you’ve had to suffer through.
- Sciatica – Similar to back pain, this pain can render sitting or standing for long periods of time quite painful, especially with the radiating down your leg. With therapy your sciatica issues will be alleviated and you’ll be back in the game.
- Neck Pain – Because there are so many little muscles in the neck the slightest twinge can cause immense pain and immobility. Our chiropractors are well-trained with neck pain and take pride in restoring your quality of life.
- Muscle Stiffness – If you’re someone who is on the go or exercises often then muscle stiffness is something that will get in your way. Our therapists provide the techniques that will loosen up your muscles and give you the flexibility needed to avoid stiffness in the future.
- Headaches – There are a myriad of reasons why people suffer from headaches but what isn’t in doubt is the benefits chiropractic therapy has with helping reduce their frequency and intensity. A few manipulations may be just what you need.
- Injuries to the muscles/skeletal system – Whether injuries come from a car accident or from sports our physical therapists are focused on giving you the right therapy so that you can avoid re-injury.
- Radiating pain – Generally this pain is caused by impingement of a nerve and having chiropractic manipulations is usually the best way to help reduce and in many cases completely alleviate this pain.
- General health issues – Give South Mandarin Chiropractic a call regardless of what you’re suffering from, and we’ll get you on the right track to better health today!
It began with a regular visit to the grocery store. Out of the blue you hear a squealing of tires and the unpleasant sound of metal striking metal. In the split second before you can brace yourself, you are feeling your vehicle moving from some unseen power!
It’s tempting to minimize your own injuries since your vehicle has suffered little if any damage. Studies have shown that passengers can be injured significantly more than what you’d expect from a damaged fender or a broken taillight.
The Medical Solution
Should you go to emergency room, you could be given a clean bill of health since you don’t have any broken bones. You may get a prescription for muscle relaxers and anti-inflamatories to help witn your kneck and back pain and then send you on your way.
After experiencing a trauma like a car accident, you’ll need a a chiropractor that truly understands soft tissue injuries, spinal biomechanics and rehabilitation techniques to allow your body to heal itself properly. Call our practice today.
We Can Help
Whether it was a minor incident in the parking lot, or a major collision on the interstate, you need people who know how to work with lawyers and insurance companies so that you can focus on getting better.
If you’ve experienced a car accident, give us a call. We’ve been through this numerous times.